Why An Independent Insurance Agency?
Insurance can be a complicated purchase. You’re purchasing a promise of protection that could potentially make or break your financial well-being. How do you know that you’re making the right choices about coverage? Are you sure you’re getting the best possible value for your dollar? Here are five reasons why we believe the independent agency experience benefits you:
1. We give you choice – Manchester Insurance represents many different insurance companies that offer a wide variety of coverage options and price points. There’s no need for you to accept one quote from one company, and there’s no need for you to spend time filling out many different online applications to get your own quote comparisons. With our relationships and knowledge of the market, we can often find a better value for your insurance dollar than you might find searching on your own. We do the shopping. You do the saving.
2. We are licensed experts – We can explain the complexities of insurance in simple terms, helping you make smart decisions. We are experts in assessing our customers’ insurance needs and matching them with the insurance carrier best equipped to meet those needs at the best value.
3. We are personal advisers – Manchester Insurance can not only find you competitive pricing, we also make sure you are adequately covered. Working with you one-on-one, we become your personal adviser, taking the time to listen to you and understand your individual needs. We know it’s not just about finding a price that's affordable; it’s also about making certain you are appropriately covered so that you don’t end up insurance-poor if you do suffer a loss.
4. We are your advocate – If you have a billing or claim concern, or need to change your coverage, we can be your advocate, working with the insurance company on your behalf.
5. Our loyalty lies with the customer – Unlike captive agents, who are committed to the one carrier they must sell policies for; we are committed to making the customer happy. We represent many different insurance companies and offer the consumer choices. We have no parent company we have to sell policies for, so if your premium goes up after a year, we can run rates for you with other carriers to find you a better price.